We provide medical surgical services through customer orientated care. We involve patients and families in all aspects of care during their hospitalization. We put the patients’ and families needs first.
- To work collaboratively with each other and other departments.
- To be accountable for outcomes on our unit.
- To promote an open environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- To be motivated and inspire confidence.
- To demonstrate high standards and a high level of professionalism.
- To know each others opinions are valued.
- To treat each other with courtesy, consideration, and professional respect.
Each staff member will be self-confident, self-motivated, and self-managed. Each staff member will demonstrate professional pride through interpersonal interactions and positive outcomes from patient care.
- The nursing process emphasizes quality and individualized patient care.
- Through the collaborative efforts of the nurse and patient, a clear practical plan of care is developed and utilized to achieve a positive outcome.
Our vision is that the patient comes first, with a strong reverence for life; we will promote patient/physician trust, patient/community education and access to quality healthcare services/facilities.
For questions please call Director, Beverly Gannaway 432-464-2326 or 432-464-2360 Fax 432-464-2371.